08 apr Inkoper
Ben jij op zoek naar een verdieping in je vak? Heb jij al wat jaren op de teller staan & weet jij alles over inkoop? Dan is deze functie iets voor jou!
Your role at our client
Our client is now searching for a (Senior) Buyer to be a part of the Global Purchase Management team. In this role, you will be executing (local and global) purchase activities relating to supplies and services for our internal research teams and order fulfilment to support all portfolio initiatives. With effective communication and teamwork, you are the link between our internal organization and suppliers.
- Communicate with various persons in the labs and different departments: you will be the link between internal organization (mainly scientific) and supplier, managing expectations and meeting timelines
- Teamwork: you will work closely with different internal research departments while being responsible for your own work package suppliers to
- Commercial mindset and an ability to link scientific needs of the business to more innovative products and services offered by global vendors/suppliers to ensure the best deal
- Establish good relations with suppliers and are able to get urgent orders delivered quick, complete or find alternative
- Execute, monitor and control Goods & Services contracts, from negotiations to order fulfilment management (e.g., create purchase orders, track open orders). Handle daily supply issues to guarantee business continuity
- Support continuous improvement, such as savings, automation, working capital improvements, etc.
- Accurate administration, an important part of your job is the proper administration of all purchasing related data in our ERP system
What we ask
- HLO/Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Life Science
- Professionals with lab experience in research environment (CRO, academic laboratories or biotech companies) are welcome to apply
- You are motivated to act as mediator between external (vendor) and internal stakeholders (research teams)
- You have good customer service and communication skills
- You have a commercial and a hands-on mentality. Purchase experience is a plus
- Business level of English language both verbal and written
- You are result- and goal-oriented and committed to contributing to the overall success.
Genmab will offer the successful application a challenging position, where the right candidate will have the opportunity to work with highly specialised people across functions in an informal, multicultural environment, with an aim to make a difference in the lives of people with cancer.
At Genmab, we pride ourselves on our unique culture. We are committed to make a positive impact on the lives of cancer patients. We hypothesize and experiment to seek innovative solutions, no matter the employee’s role; we speak up, empower each other, and embrace change and growth; we respect and celebrate our differences while working as one team. Teamwork and respect are central pillars of Genmab’s culture and we therefore ensure an inclusive, open, and supportive professional work environment across our international locations. Genmab employees work with determination, challenge the status quo and cultivate a growth mindset in everything we do.